All of us have those days where our hair just couldn't careless for us. Some of us more than others. Personally, my hair has not been my best friend for the longest period of time. She is very stubborn and unruly. In other words, dry and damaged.
However, the only time my hair listens to me is when I give her an olive oil treatment. Every second week I like to condition my hair with olive oil and add in that extra love. Using olive oil adds the moisture back into my dry hair.
This is how you do it:
- By warming up 1/2 cup olive oil (do not boil it)
- Rub it deep into your hair
- Wrap everything in a towel.
- Let it soak for 45min - 1 hour.
- Rinse thoroughly with shampoo and water.
Now feel that silk touch...That's your hair!!
Give it a try...Let me know how it goes.