Pimple anyone? Your skin is basically a map for what is going on inside your body. A pimple sends you a clear message about your health and hygiene.
The Ancient Chinese tradition of "face mapping" says that there is a correlation between your internal organs and different zone of your face.
Here are what your breakouts are telling you in 5 different zones of your face:
1. UPPER FOREHEAD : This is caused due to poor digestive health or your body having trouble breaking down food; which can lead to a build up of toxins.
2. LOWER FOREHEAD : Breakout here can be caused by irregular sleep, stress, bad blood circulation or depression.
3. BETWEEN EYEBROWS : This area is linked too consuming too much alcohol or a diet that is fat. Also sometimes it means you have any kind of food allergies.
4. RIGHT AND LEFT CHEEK : Your cheeks are associated with your respiratory system. Those who smoke tend to have acne breakouts, and need better breathing method.
5. SIDES OF CHIN : Hormonal changes and stress can leave this spot unbalanced. Breakouts happen during your menstrual cycle.