We all love our junk food ( especially me ). Junk food is the key to any heart and soul. But let's face it, no one is getting younger or going to stay healthy with these delicious, greasy, mouth watering junk.
So today, I decided to share with all of you the Top 10 Beauty foods. These fresh and delicious picks are filled with the nutrients needed for
clearer skin, healthier hair, and brighter eyes. You can invest in
the latest face mask or the best foundation in the market, but those beauty products have nothing compared to these natural beauties.
1. Purple Cabbage. If you are worried about wrinkles, eating lots of purple cabbage is the best way.
Purple cabbage is both anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamins A, C, and E, which all help lower cortisol levels.
2. Water. Water is everything when it comes to beauty. When your body is dehydrated, everything suffers. Whether you want shinier hair, younger skin, a healthier body
(or all three!) pure, clean water is the world's best beauty elixir.
3. Yogurt. Yogurt is high in calcium. Calcium equals strong bones, nails and even teeth. Believe it or not but yogurt can give you flat abs.
4. Walnuts. Eating just one ounce of walnuts a
day (that's about seven shelled walnuts) is all you need to keep your scalp and hair healthy. The healthy fats in walnuts can make your skin more supple and resilient to issues like age spots and sagging skin.
5. Beets. Beets are valued for their support in detoxification and helping you purify your blood and your liver. However, keep in mind
6. Wild Salmon. Wild salmon is loaded with protein and omega 3. Eating salmon makes you smarter and happier. Statistics show that salmon reduces the risk and incidence of depression, hostility in young adults and cognitive decline in the elderly.
7. Watercress. Watercress is a beauty food that can fight patchy and uneven skin tone. This is often a sign of poor circulation or not enough blood, oxygen
and nutrients getting to the skin.
8. Citrus Fruit. Another beauty food you can fight cellulite with is with citrus fruit.
Citrus fruit provides a high boost of vitamin C, which can help repair
skin collagen and prevent cellulite from being so visible. The best time
to eat citrus fruit in order to get the best results is in the morning.
9. Dark Chocolate. Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health.
Made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet.
Dark chocolate (not the sugary crap) can improve health and lower the risk of heart disease. If you buy quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, this may protect your skin against the sun.
10. Almond Milk. Almond milk helps with the weight management. There’s no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. It’s also low in
sodium and high in healthy fats, which helps to prevent high blood pressure and heart